“The believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, to the community, to their shared meals, and to their prayers. A sense of awe came over everyone. God performed many wonders and signs through the apostles.” -Acts 2:42-43
Developing community with one another is also an important way in which we live out our relationship with Christ. Just as the early church met together regularly to study the teaching of the apostles, so too do we believe it is important to be plugged into discipleship. We have several discipleship opportunities at Concord.
- Nursery-Infants to 3 years old – Various volunteers
- D.O.G. (Depend On God) Children – Tanya Childers
- ROOTED youth class – Kris Miller & Jane Boatright
- Young Adult Class – David Patterson
- Billy Carl Wilson – Donna Moore
- Joe DePriest / Seniors Class – Connie Akridge & Ray Smith
Our youth group consists of youth grades 6-12. We meet every Sunday from 12:00-2:00pm for our weekly youth meeting where we have a Bible study and devotional, work on upcoming activities and plans, and hang out and enjoy each other’s company. Annual events include Veritas weekend retreat, fish fry fundraiser and chicken stew in the fall, and Christmas program. Lunch Provided each week!
We have bible study offerings throughout the year. Stay tuned for new studies in the coming months!