“I was hungry and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger and you welcomed me. I was naked and you gave me clothes to wear. I was sick and you took care of me. I was in prison and you visited me… I assure you that when you have done it for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you have done it for me.” -Matthew 25:35-36, 40
At Concord we believe in putting our faith into action. We want to share the good news of Jesus with others, both in word and deed. Here are some of the ways you can help out with our outreach ministries.
Current Mission Need
Our official hours for food box giveaways are the third Thursday of each month from 1-2pm. Monetary or food donations are always accepted and greatly appreciated.
Questions? Need food assistance? Call 501-438-9144
Concord has several local nonprofits we support throughout the year with fundraising, volunteering, and other giving opportunities:
Methodist Family Health
- Multispecialty organization serving children and families all over Arkansas
- 501-661-0720, firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Arms Shelter
- Lonoke-area youth shelter
Keep the Faith Foundation
- Cabot-based organization devoted to ministering to children and their families battling cancer
- 501-737-0927, KTF@FaithCancerSupport.org